Gratta Oil considers your privacy a high priority. This privacy statement explains what information Gratta Oil gathers from you through our web site and how we may use it. If you have any questions, please contact us.
The only individualized information that Gratta Oil obtains about you through our web site is information you voluntarily supply. We will only use that information to fulfil the purpose for which it was supplied to us.
Unless otherwise indicated, this Web Site and its contents, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, CGI scripts, graphics, button images, and the site design and 'look and feel,' are the property of Gratta Oil and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright and trademark laws. By accessing this Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions, which govern this Web Site:
This Web Site and the material on this Web Site may not be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of Gratta Oil, except that you are permitted to download a copy of any of the materials on this Web Site on a single computer for personal non-commercial use, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Web Site or its contents are transferred to you.
- The information on this Web Site is provided solely for illustrative purposes and does not create any business, contractual or employment relationship.
- THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ’AS IS’ AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. GRATTA OIL DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEB SITE. Gratta Oil ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO WHETHER THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE ON THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL GRATTA OIL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF GRATTA OIL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE.
- The posting of any content or material to this Web Site and the creation of a link from this Web Site to any other Web Site are expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Gratta Oil.
- Gratta Oil does not regularly review materials on Web Sites linked to this Web Site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any linked Web Sites.
- Gratta Oil reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. Use of this Web Site following any such changes shall constitute acceptance of such changes.
- "Gratta Oil" is a registered service mark of Gratta Oil.
When accessing our Website, Gratta Oil will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The date and time you access our site
- The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.
The information collected is for statistical purposes. Gratta Oil may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Gratta Oil uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Gratta Oil will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.