AMSOIL Cetane Boost Diesel Fuel AdditiveLookup GuidesCetane Boost Diesel Fuel Additive (ACB)
An ashless, alcohol-free additive that improves cetane up to seven points for increased power and performance in all diesel engines.Package sizes include:
* Product cannot be shipped air freight or parcel post.
AMSOIL Cetane Boost Additive improves diesel fuel quality that benefits all diesel engines, especially high performance designs. Supported by extensive testing and years of field trial use, AMSOIL Cetane Boost Additive has repeatedly demonstrated its ability to improve diesel engine performance. High performance diesel engines operate best with cetane values of 50 or higher.Recommendations
Recommended for use with all types of heavy- and light-duty, on- or off-road and marine diesel engines. Best performance is achieved when used with every new tank of fuel. Excellent for use with Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel fuel (ULSD). Compatible with biodiesel and all types of exhaust emission systems such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs). (Although high concentrations of biodiesel decrease the benefits of AMSOIL Cetane Boost).
For best results with up to a seven point cetane increase, add one oz. of AMSOIL Cetane Boost per five gallons of diesel fuel (one bottle to 80 gallons). For up to a three point cetane increase, add one oz. per 10 gallons of diesel fuel (one bottle to 160 gallons). Excellent for use with AMSOIL Diesel Concentrate and AMSOIL Cold Flow Improver.BENEFITS
DANGER: COMBUSTIBLE. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED, INHALED OR ABSORBED THROUGH SKIN; EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Read carefully precautions on label of AMSOIL Cetane Boost Additive container before use. For further information, a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is available upon request at (715) 392-7101, or online at www.amsoil.com.
- Increases fuel economy up to 2%.
- Reduces operating costs.
- Improves the spontaneous auto-ignition point of diesel fuel, which shortens ignition lag time. Diesel fuel ignites earlier in the cycle.
- More complete combustion for better performance, power and drivability.
- Controls rapid pressure rise within the cylinder.
- Quieter, smoother operation.
- Reduces cranking time to start.
- Extends battery and starter life.
- Reduces white smoke, emissions and objectionable odors.
- Reduces environmental impact and makes diesel operation more pleasant.
- Improves cold temperature starting.
- Better reliability and reduces maintenance costs.
- Reduces misfiring during warm-up and at low temperatures.
- Saves on engine wear and tear. Helps prevent cracked pistons and rings.